Saturday 11 June 2011

Our new blog!

Hello! Mercy here...

Courage and I have had such a lot of fun this week while he has been in Scotland with the rest of the team from Athens Link. We have stayed so far at Katie and Josh's house with Noriene and Silus, at Daniel's house with Alex and at Ruth's house with Diana. All this time together has meant we could have plenty of long chats and we came up with a fantastic idea!

As you all know I write my Adventures of Mercy blog whenever I go on a mission trip anywhere, and Courage has even written some posts on it recently. That's where I hit on the idea that we could have our own special blog together and that would help us - and the boys and girls in both Link churches - to keep in touch! We'll let you know whenever we write a new post and you can even sign up to get an email telling you when we've written something new.

We're thinking up lots of things to blog about and you can give us your ideas too! I'm feeling a bit sad as tomorrow is Courage and the team's last day here but tonight we are going to the ceilidh at church so we're both very excited about that. I hope I can teach Courage how to do the Scottish dances!

Courage - it is your turn to write a post! And please ask Diana when we can have some photos on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment