Saturday 11 June 2011

Courage reporting from Scotland!

Howdy y'all! Courage here from Scotland. 17 of my friends from Athens Link came with me on my trip to see my best friend Mercy! We have been having a great time! I have been around some of the kindest people, have seen some awesome sites, and have learned lots of Scottish phrases that I will be using back in Athens! Diana has taken a lot of photos that she will share on here when we get back to Athens. I am so sad that our time is coming to a close!

Sorry for the briefness of this post; I have to go and iron my cape before the big fundraising dance tonight! Whereas the last fundraising dinner was at Chick-fil-A and I didn't go for obvious reasons, I think I'm safe at this one. There is supper before the dancing, and they are serving something called haggis.

I am loving our new dual blog; it is such a great way to stay in touch! And, I can't wait to share pictures and more stories from my time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment