Monday 27 June 2011

Courage reflects on Scotland!

Courage here!

I am finally over my jet-lag and am safely back in the states from Scotland. I traveled with seventeen other Athens Link Family members. We set off from the USA on Friday June 3rd and spent ten heavenly days in Dunfermline with the Scotland Link.


Reunited and feels so good!

OH YES! Mercy and I were ear to ear the whole week during the mega kingdom family reunion. From American football to mountainous “hill” hikes, I had a blast.


This was my first mission trip. What was the mission you say? BUILD BUILD BUILD relationships. They are soooo important to Father God and Jesus. Did you know that the great commission cannot happen without relationships? We need each other. We need community. And it seems to me that relationship between Scotland and Athens Link is really growing. All 18 of us separated among the congregation in Dunfermline. Our host homes were incredible cockle-doodle-doo. They welcomed us like family! Needless to say, Scotland Mission Trip’s mission was fully accomplished.


Here are some of my other highlights from the trip…


Visiting together:


cakes and fellowship!

but most of all...my FAVORITE-FAVORITE part was seeing...
YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photo of wonderful children. I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete